Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer's over

Even though summer is over, life is still pretty much the same for us, despite the weather abruptly changing from hot hot hot to chilly pretty much as soon as school started. We are all battling cough and cold season. Rick and Chelsea have pretty much lost the fight. I am the only one still mostly healthy. No cough or sore throat for me.

Rick and I are both now on Facebook, so any of you friends that are on facebook, look us up!

Rawr!

We brought out the old carseat again because some friends of ours had a little baby that likes to sit up in carseats. Chelsea also took advantage of the nice loungy seat while reading her book the other day.

Whoa, leaned back a little too far I think. She thought it was funny until she got tangled in the blankets and couldn't get up. I was trying to capture the cuteness of her holding her baby wrapped in a blanket while she herself was wrapped in a blanket. She squirmed and threw herself back and ruined that cuteness, but this chubby smile is also quite cute I think. ;)

What were we watching? I think Between the Lions was on. Great show. I highly recommend it.

Did I mention that Chelsea was not feeling very well today? For the first half hour after she woke up, all she wanted to do was drink a bottle of juice and snuggle with me on the couch. As much as I hate it when she's sick, I love that she is so snugly. She says "hug" every time she hugs her baby. So sweet.

She looks like she might be smiling, but really she's trying to hand me the camera case and is getting upset that I'm taking her picture instead of the camera case. Her face was cute and smiley, hence I was taking a picture. I've gotta get a faster camera....

3 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Erin!!! Wow, what a blast from the past. I didn't even know you were married, and here you've got a little one too! She's so cute... I am having one of my own (but we don't know the gender). My wife is due October 8th. Crazy huh? Good to hear from you!

Awnya Boam said...

Poor Nodaks! We are still in 100 degree weather down here in AZ~ No colds or pants any time soon around here!!

Have I added you to my Facebook yet?

BTW-Chelsea looks super cute as always...evey when she's sick!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Aw thanks, Lady! Yep we are buds on facebook. Well Friends I guess. :) *Jealous of your weather*