Thursday, September 25, 2008

Twinners

I guess I should have put the third picture down first to explain my blog title. I thought it would be really cute if Chelsea and I dressed the same one day. Twinners!
Well here Chels is just being her cute self, thrilled about something or other. I don't remember what. Maybe she was dancing...she does that often nowadays. So cute.

Just chillin in front of the couch. She sometimes stands there and then just flops backward like this on the couch. I don't know how she bends like that so easily. Ah to be young again... ;)

So not only did we both have long sleeved pink shirts (not the same shade, I know) and black pants, but we both had pigtails, too! Check out the dimples! Her pigtails didn't last nearly as long as mine did. Oh well.

Soccer face! Chelsea LOVES balls. She used to call them balls, but now she refers to them as "bugga." Who knows why she changed it. Sometimes she acts just like a little puppy putting the ball in her mouth and giving it to me. I throw it and she goes to get it and bring it back. Fetch! (It's cute when she acts like a puppy) Sometimes she'll even pick up the ball with her mouth. I get a kick out of it. I love her baby blues in this bright picture.

Fun with Daddy! He still gets her to laugh better than anybody!

She kept putting the tennis ball and racket ball up by her cheeks and grinning really big. I was trying to capture it, but of course I missed it.


Here is some of her dancing, though sometimes she gets much more carried away than this. I love her sound effects when she starts to spin. It's not just little boys that play with sound effects. She drives her cars (and baby strollers sometimes) out loud, too!

No comments: