Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Funny Stuff

We visited Auntie Jennifer in the ceramics lab last Saturday. Look at all her cool projects! They are even cooler when they are finished and glazed. Chelsea had a fun time getting dusty and dirty, but she didn't care too much about playing with the clay. We thought she might like it. But no. Oh well. Maybe in a couple years.

Here is Chelsea after stuffing her face as full as possible with cereal before getting down from the chair. Goofy girl. She always has to fit in as much as possible. We don't take her food away, I don't know where she got the idea of eat it now or it disappears.

More fun in the tub! Here Chelsea is peeking around the edge of the curtain. She HAD been flattened against the tub peeking up from underneath, but she saw the camera and I didn't get a shot of her little eyeballs peering up. It was pretty cute.

Who knows what this means?! She's just being her usual goofy silly self!


Here she is in the ceramics lab pretending she's driving a huge ship. Or something. I don't really know what she was imagining. I can't wait till she can tell me in coherent sentences what is going on in her little brain! Words are coming more and more! We are going to try to get her talking in another video tonight after Rick gets home and after my primary meeting.


Here's what I mean about her being silly and goofy. She heard some music on the TV and so she started directing, then it's funny how she zones out for a minute. I asked her if she wants to get out of the tub. She says no and dives back into the tub. I have no idea what made her say Shh. Then she talks and slides around for a bit. Goofy!

1 comment:

Super Angie said...

Cute!!! I just now realized that Chelsea is a mini Erin! Adorable.