Sunday, November 9, 2008

More recently

Ya gotta love snow in ND. It waited till mid November to snow, but it snowed 9 1/2 inches in one day! This is the sidewalk next to our garage, part of my shoveling efforts showing. They finally cleared our driveway, and now there is a gigantic snow mountain at the end of this walkway. That's Burger King across the street, which we can no longer see. :)

This is looking down the side of our house toward the back yard. The snow drift is probably as tall as me, judging by the height of the fence. I didn't actually go back there and measure, hehe.

Grandma came over to babysit one night. Chelsea likes to play with her bibs (that she never wears) but she won't usually put them on herself. Well this time she had 12 bibs on when we got home!

Silly faces all around. I was trying to get a good picture of her cute ponytail, but you can't see it very well in any of my shots.

She just looks so grown up!

This is the only good picture I got of her hair. I guess you can see it best in the video.


She knows you use the paddle to hit the balls, or balloon in this case. When Chelsea chucks them both down, she ended up hitting Auntie Beth in the knee! She survived, barely. :)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

3 updates in one day! That was AWESOME!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Yeah I was a little behind, hehe. I'm glad you appreciate it!

Amanda said...

When did Chelsea start growing up?!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Just you wait, Amanda! You'll be amazed at how fast it goes!