Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Heits are Home!

This is Sunday night. The Heit kids (all that are able to come this year) are back for the Holiday! Playmate for Chelsea! She is getting good at playing with/around other kids now. She even asks for them by name. She'll be asking for Reed now. :)

Ooh! Itty bitty puppy!

Puzzlement. She is actually very good at puzzles now. In nursery she is completely uninterested in the play-doh that they play with, so she does puzzles instead.

We didn't get too many pictures of the two of them together. My camera batteries died. They seemed to enjoy each other's company though!

Chelsea was funny today. She was wearing snowflake pajamas. Then she found her "hoppos" (hippos) in her diaper bag and tried to put them on over the snowflakes. Hoppos on! On! *grunting with effort* On! Hoppos! So I obliged. Then she found Daddy's hat from the Minot Daily. Hat on. Hat off. Hat on. Hat off.

Sillyness! I got lucky with this one! I got a shot of the biggest grin she gave me. Oh such fun! And this is RIGHT before naptime too!

Just you wait, Minot Daily! I've got a future newspaper carrier in the making!

Hat on, hat off, hat on, hat off. She was cute putting the hat on for the pictures and then taking it off to look at them on the camera. Funny girl.
I've been trying to upload a cute video of her actually getting the hat on all by herself. But blogger isn't cooperating. Maybe I'll try facebook. Check there next time you are on facebook, folks!


No comments: