Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girls and their clothes

Cheese! Mommy has a camera out. That means smile briefly and then beg to see the camera immediately. Luckily I was prepared and snapped in the nick of time and got a decent expression.

Because immediately after that first shot, she climbed up on the couch and patted the blanket next to her saying, "Sit, Mommy. Sit, Mommy," expecting to look at the pictures with me.

Chelsea was helping Daddy do some chores. (Thank you, Rick! It is MUCH appreciated!) Here she is stopping to explore the vacuum a bit. She has started to try to push it around by herself, which of course doesn't work. Keep up the motivation, Chels! Someday you will be assigned vacuuming, and I hope you still enjoy it!

If you have been wondering about the outfit choice, let me explain. Chelsea picked out her own shirt, pants, and socks in the morning. Later she was helping Daddy "fold" the clothes and decided she wanted to put a couple more shirts on. "On! On! On!" she says.
I say "fold" in quotation marks because Chelsea's version of folding is to roll it up and squeeze it against her body, then throw it on the pile of folded clothes. Very sweet, but not very helpful. I wait till she's not looking to fix it, hehe.

Anybody have any tips on cutting a wiggly toddler's hair? I think she is getting shaggy to the point where it looks more messy than cute. I've cut her bangs since these pics were taken, but I think it's almost time for the whole head. *yipes!*
No buzz cuts, so don't even suggest it. You know who I'm talking to. ;)

2 comments:

Tubbs Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tubbs Family said...

Honestly, don't you love having a girl!! She is adorable. Last Sunday she ran up to Elizabeth and gave her the biggest hug. It was reall sweet!