Monday, March 23, 2009

Bathroom times

Cheese! I took a break from drying my hair to take this. So worth it.

Some days Chelsea will hang out with Mommy no matter what room she is in. Just bring the toys in and we're good to go! She's also discovered her potty chair's double role as a step stool. The potty chair is often in the kitchen or by some light switch instead of the bathroom.0

These little dolls were a great investment. Thanks Grandma!

I realize this is backlit and you can't see it very well, but it's still pretty cute. Chelsea used the potty and was able to wear her panties for awhile. Doesn't she just look cute in panties? She likes to look out the front window and has discovered climbing up the back of the loveseat to see better.

2 comments:

Lois said...

Wow! Are you guys starting to potty train Chelsea? I haven't even thought about starting Reed... I think I might wait awhile (I not looking forward to it I should say). That's cool though - you'll have to let us know how it goes!

Tubbs Family said...

She's just so cute! I love the dimples. I have some what started our two year old on potty training, but I actually forgot the other day and had a very embarrassing incident at the store! My brain is elsewhere, so needless to say she's been in diapers since. Play any good games lately??