Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Teeth Brushing

My little ham. She let me put piggies in her hair this day. In fact, she requested them! I think it has something to do with the fact that Grandma bought new little scrunchies. These are her old ones, but we won't tell her that. :)

I guess I've got these backward since this one is Chelsea rinsing her toothbrush. She's not the best at getting her teeth scrubbed by herself, but she's much more accommodating than she used to be in letting us help her.

Maybe it helps to be able to see what you are doing. I don't usually let her sit on the counter, but she's still a little short to see in the mirror otherwise. Oh well.


Just a cutie playing with her daddy. I love my family.

2 comments:

Lois said...

I love the part of the video when Chelsea is moving her hair out of her face - so cute!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

It was really funny! She's not used to piggies thwapping her in the face when she moves.