Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sisters

This is how Brienna sleeps most of the time: bundled up in her carseat. The crib is in Chelsea's room and they don't have coordinating sleep schedules. Brie's room is the living room at the moment.

I got this cute burp cloth from my visiting teacher. Chels however, has claimed it as her own. It's a blanket or wrapping paper (she's really into giving presents right now) or whatever else she makes it into.

Chelsea loves to take care of her sister. She thought she needed to be covered. If baby cries, I can count on Chelsea to trot over and stuff a pacifier in her mouth. That is actually quite convenient. I've yet to worry about Brienna while I'm showering, as long as Chelsea is up.

Who's having a harder time sitting upright? It's difficult to tell.

My cute girls!

This just makes me giggle. I love what cameras catch with their stupid delays...sometimes anyway.

Chelsea looks like a little elf to me in this one. She's laughing hysterically at her sister, who is starting to fuss. She still laughs when Brie cries. Weirdo.

I still can't get over how much Chelsea grew the night Brienna was born. Look at the difference!

Chelsea has discovered bubble baths. Every night she wants one. We've had to limit it to Saturdays only. Of course that doesn't apply to Grandma's house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The matching pajamas are so cute!

Lois said...

I LOVE the matching pj's! How fun! That's crazy seeing Chelsea and Brie laying down next to each other - it's crazy how much they grow in such a short time.