Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blessing Day/One Month Old

The lovely baby in her beautiful blessing dress. This is the same dress that Chelsea wore for her blessing. Chelsea was also swimming in it, though she was bigger to start with and was about twice Brie's age when she wore it. So Brie is really swimming it in, but oh well. It made it really easy to get her in and out of it. :) Grandma Heit made the dress. Thanks Grandma!

I don't put too many pictures of myself up here, so here I am. You can also see the blanket Grandma Kelly made for Baby. Thanks Grandma!

A kiss for Baby Sister. Chelsea loves to give her hugs and kisses. You have to really watch her to make sure she doesn't love the baby TOO much, or too hard. Babies don't like to be squished and I don't think Chelsea realizes her strength.

Which camera are we looking at? Chelsea was very uncooperative while we tried to get a decent family photo. This is as close as we could get.

Random photo of Baby Brie asleep on my overnight changing station. I hate to risk waking Chelsea up during the nighttime changes just to use the changing table, so here's where we get cleaned up. Right in front of the entertainment center. Perfect spot. Meh. It works.

One month milestone! This is actually one month and one day old, but oh well. Close enough.

How cute is my baby? She's starting now to have pleasant expressions more often, and she even gave a little coo to me the other night. She's officially an infant now, no longer a newborn. Ah they grow up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has such chubby little cheeks! I'm SO excited to see all of you next month and get to meet and hold Brie!

Jenifer said...

I can hardly believe she's already 1 month! I can only imagine what it feels like for you. She is adorable though. :)

Lois said...

WOW - 1 month already! She's so precious! And I love hearing about how much Chelsea loves her. :)