Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Number Three, First Photo

First Ultrasound, 12 weeks
3/21/11

I went to the doctor today for my first prenatal appointment. It was pretty fast. I got all the financial business done (it's pretty easy by number three in the same hospital), initial paperwork such as medical histories filled out, saw the doctor to get my exams, got the ultrasound, gave about ten thousand little vials of blood, and LASTLY peed in a cup. All of this was done in about an hour and 15 minutes. Not too shabby.

All is well with me and the baby. Baby was snoozing during the ultrasound and not squirming all over the place like Brie was. But she/he had a good strong heartbeat around 170. So far so good! Hip hip!

5 comments:

Lois said...

Looks like a boy to me! Congratulations!

Serena said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

Michelle M. said...

Yay! And I know ten thousand is an exaggeration, but it still doesn't sound fun....

Laurie said...

It seems like only yesterday I was doing all that "fun" stuff for Taryn. And now she's sitting on my lap grabbing at the keyboard trying to send her own message to you! Yay for October babies. :)

And I think it's another girl.

Berkley said...

Yay for baby #3!! HIP HIP!!!