Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heit Pic-a-nic

 You can see just about everybody in this picture. Wesley is hiding there behind Chris, but he's featured later. Randy came also, but he didn't appear until a little later when most of us had finished eating. I didn't get a picture of him at all apparently....sorry!

 Ok here's later. These two were ready to go back to the playground instead of eating much. Neither of them cleaned their plates before heading back out to play, hehe. Brie is in the stage where she eats next to nothing and I wonder how she stays alive. But she does stay alive, and she's happy, so we go with it.

 Chris and Amanda and kiddos. It is very nice to have them here visiting. This is our first time meeting the twins. They are cute in person just like in pictures. And not to forget Wesley, he's also quite cute. :) They are related to US after all. :) :) :) hehe

 Chelsea is big enough to go on this part of the play equipment. It stumped Brie however. She had to go down and around instead of across.

 Siding! That's what Brie would say, anyway. These two can't get enough of slides.

 The little girls got to try it out also.

 Wesley was happy to "smile" for me in this shot.

 You know, they've told me which twin is Katelynn and which one is Kairi several times, but for some reason it doesn't stick in my brain. This little one was not as impressed with the slides by the time I took her pictures. She WAS happy and smiling previously.

 Two of my cuties hanging out. Awww.

I love family. What more can I say. I'm really glad our kids get to see their cousins sometimes, even though it's not very often.

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

What park was this? And Erin, you've got to get the girls straight. I haven't met them yet and I can tell them apart. ;D

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

This is Polaris Park up on north hill. It is one of the few parks left right now. The gang played frisbee golf later, but I didn't get any pics of that.