Monday, May 21, 2012

Early May

 I don't take too many pictures with all three kids together. I don't NOT do it on purpose, but after this, I realize why. It's next to impossible to get them all looking at me at one time smiling or at least with a pleasant expression.

 Seven month old Abbygirl.  LOVE this baby! (and my others too, but they aren't babies anymore)

 The playground part of Oak Park is open now. They didn't have the wood chips spread out yet, but they were there in a huge mound near the playground just waiting to be spread out. The splash pad is still out of commission and will probably not be able to be used this summer at all. Sad. The rest of the park is still pretty messed up and I'm not sure it's open to the public yet.  The most important part to us is available though!

 Sandwich on the go. It is SO hard to get this girl to stay put while eating. She wants to graze, but I don't want food all over the place. She usually doesn't try to drag her food everywhere like she did here, so at least that's a relief. But getting her to stay sitting for one entire meal? Next to impossible.

 A kitchen floor is a good place to hang out, I suppose.

Some more Heits came to town! Jeff, Lois, Reed, and Blake are all visiting for a few days! Hip hip! We never dreamed they'd come all the way from D.C. just for Chelsea's fifth birthday! (Her birthday is TODAY by the way. Our celebrations will take place TOMORROW, so I'll have more to post after tomorrow. Hip hip!)

 The kids all enjoyed the Spinjas, which are old-time Bey Blades, as Reed described them.

 Daddy and Uncle Greg continue to take turns drawing panels of their comic. It's very funny, as you can see. Abby even likes it.

 Michelle's old room, which is Randy's current room, is a fun place to play.

 The kids set up a little fort in the corner.

 Reed in the fort. I'm sad it's blurry. He's smiling so cute!

 We had a spontaneous Google + hangout with Michelle and Allen.

You can see all five kiddos, though not all their faces. I realize I never took a picture of Blake's face yesterday...Hmm...We'll have to try to get a shot of them all looking. Think five kids will be easier than three?

3 comments:

Laurie HF said...

It was fun to see the pictures at Oak Park. We all voted here for them to get some extra money. I'm glad to see the important things are there.

Michelle M. said...

I wish I was there to see all of those cute kids playing together. At least I'll see everyone in August!

Lois said...

It was so fun seeing you guys! It was fun seeing the kids play together. They are all such cuties!