Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Heit Head Count: 20 in 2012

 In no particular order, here are some family group shots that we took at the reunion. Some of them are dark for some reason, but oh well. This is the unedited version. I edit right before printing.
Anywho, here we have our host family, the Chris Heit family group.
Wesley, Katelyn or Kairi, Chris, Katelyn or Kairi, and Amanda
(I need some help, Amanda!)

 The Michelle used-to-be-Heit-but-is-now-a-Morse family group.
Allen and Michelle

 Being the blog author, I get to be biased and put up three of our family group, the Rick Heit family group.
Our kids were the most uncooperative of all the kids. Figures. You decide which one you like best!
Rick and Erin in back; Chelsea, Brienna, and Abby in front

 Silly face kiddos.

 Silly face daddy.

 The Originals!
I don't have individual shots of the youngest sibling (far left, Greg) or the oldest sibling (far right, Randy) since they don't have spouses yet. Grandpa Dave and Grandma Mary are in the middle.

 Heits can't be serious for very long.

 Here we have the Jeff Heit family
Lois, Blake, Jeff, and Reed in front

Now that you've been introduced, twenty points for the first to be able to name everyone without looking up for names! (Heits, you DON'T count! You all know everyone already, hehe)

Heit Head Count: 20 in 2012
How many will there be at the next reunion? I guess we'll find out in two years!

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I can help you Erin-- Chris is holding Kairi and Amanda is holding Kate in their family picture. :)

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Thanks! I don't see them often enough to remember. I'm sorry, Amanda and Chris!

Anonymous said...

Yup that's right. Kairi is with CR and I've got Kate in the picture. Way to go Michelle!