Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HalloweenTime!

 Here is our family. I bought the wig before coming home from work knowing I wanted to wear it, but not knowing exactly what it would turn me into. We decided I looked like Quorra from Tron. So I took some extra fabric from Chelsea's dress and pinned it on, hoping it would look Tron-ish. You be the judge. Rick is the dryer gremlin that steals one of your socks. Abby is a cute little bumblebee, Chelsea is Alice in Wonderland, and Brie is Snow White.

 Messy Bee!

 There was a pumpkin carving contest. We didn't enter, but this was MY favorite pumpkin, though several were very cool.

 This is the best I could get of just the girls in costume.

 The highlight of the party for the kids-Trunk or Treating! I love Chelsea's face here so much. Candy! Finally!

 We didn't have our act together enough to decorate our trunk, but some families went all out!

 Some of the cutest ones.

 Or scariest ones.

On an unrelated-to-Halloween topic, here are my youngest two actually playing nicely together, on their own, no coaxing, no fighting, no clinging to Mommy. I had to document because it doesn't happen too often that all of those things happen at the same time.

I enjoyed making this dress for Chelsea. She loves it, and that gives me warm fuzzies. Not to mention she looks super cute wearing it and spinning in it. :)
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Sara said...

The dress turned out great! Good job!

Mary said...

Good job with the dress. Thanks for posting the Halloween party pictures.

Lois said...

Way to go on the Halloween costumes!! You did an awesome job!