Sunday, December 14, 2014

First Half of December 2014

 Again, a little out of order, but oh well. This is Brie practicing her splits before the beginning of their second dance performance, the Christmas recital. 

 Abby is helping her Angelina Ballerina doll to clap.

 My cute dancers. I'm betting Abby will become a dancer when she is old enough next year. She was having a blast dancing away to the pre-show music.

 Back to the beginning of the month. Putting up the tree and other decorations!

 Abby showed me where to put each of these train sticky things.

 Chelsea got to put up a window cling Christmas tree.

 Brie got to put up a window cling gingerbread house.



 Abby put all her decorations in one spot.

 Brie got to put up the angel

 All lit up. The girls had a really cute dancing silhouette but I couldn't capture it with the camera. 
 
 All of the second graders at Longfellow did their music program.

 I took these next shots of the group for Chelsea's benefit. I bet she will look at them years from now and recognize all the people and comment on how young/nerdy/fabulous/whatever they look like.





Happy Christmas to all, and to all, a GOOD NIGHT!


2 comments:

Amanda Heit said...

Brie was impressing me with the splits! And you can't go wrong with MSU and Heit reunion t-shirts. :) Nice performance Chelsea!

Michelle M. said...

I was going to comment on Brie's impressive splits too!