Tuesday, January 19, 2016

September 2015

We got our school pictures back! When did she get so grown up looking?
The books fit her personality perfectly. She's such a great reader/writer!

Her smile is a little fakey, but she did great and I love it! She looks so cute!
I wonder why they didn't do the full body shot with Brie? Oh well.


The family threw Auntie Beth a surprise MINION party for her 40th Birthday this month. She knew about the party because, you know, we are grown ups now and have to plan schedules and events, but she didn't know the theme! The girls and i made minion cake pops. It was kind of an adventurous process, but all in all, they turned out pretty cute so it was worth it!

The girls decorated these

My personal Minions



The girls had fun with the goggles and balloons while we waited for the other guests and then Auntie Beth to arrive. We are all dressed in our Minion best!




Isaac was one of the evil minions, hence the purple. It all fits in perfectly!

Andy had a full body minion pajama set but got to warm in it. I didn't get a picture on my camera apparently.


We even made sure Auntie had a yellow shirt for the party. If she didn't like minions before, she does now after all the minion merchandise she got as gifts!
Gifts and games and lots of good food (that I didn't get a picture of on my camera either. It was quite an impressive spread!)  and treats! And lots of help opening her gifts. It was a happy day!


Chels was thrilled to play with this caterpillar she found out at Berry Acres pumpkin patch. Until it pooped on her. Then she was done with it. Ha!

The corn box is always a bunch of dusty fun!

I wore my minion outfit on purpose, but I didn't know there would be a hay bale minion till we got there. So I had to pose with him. And Abby and Chelsea.

Brie is queen of the world! Again!

What a cute family we are! I love these!

Slide races

 So is this a bear or a puppy to you? It's kind of up in the air here.

And my favorite shot! They finally cooperated this year! I've tried doing this is years past but they never worked out. I love my family!

No comments: