Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oreo face and Dressing up

We are all enjoying dessert after dinner: Oreos and Little Debbie snacks. Chelsea enjoyed her oreos very much, if you couldn't tell. She's been making a worse mess on her face recently than she did eating her first birthday cake! Cereal with milk is her new favorite thing. I just wish she was a little neater about it. That milk gets STICKY!!!

My girlie-girl loves to dress up. She's also showing off her new Princess pajamas that she got from Grandma. They are a size 3T. My little girl is getting so big!

This one almost reminds me of a pirate, the way her hat is flipped up.

Daddy broke out the camera for these, hence the clever camera angles. I really like how they turned out. :)

Most days outfits include at least one of her tutus and one of her hats. Jewelry is optional.

Who loves the camera? Chelsea does! Most of the time she smiles and says cheese and then is by my side ready to look at the camera before I have even taken the picture! I have to make her go back and pose again, but she's more than happy to oblige most times.

The pink lady! Another favorite accessory is her "glass slippers" and her gloves. I had to laugh when I noticed just how much pink she is wearing all at once: hat, p.j.s, gloves, tutu, shoes, carrying Minnie in a pink dress, and she was actually playing with a pink balloon at the time also. I just didn't get it in the picture. I love this kid. I think I'll keep her. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea just keeps finding ways to get even cuter. How does she do it?