Sunday, September 13, 2009

Visiting Daddy's New Office

Rick rolled his eyes at me when I wanted to take pictures of the sign and him in his office. But that didn't bother me enough to not do it!

Goof.

There, that's better!

Another goof. I don't know where she gets it from? ;) This is actually the adjoining office. Rick's doesn't have any bright red walls.

Chelsea was thrilled to be in solid pink this day.

Must give hugs and kisses to the beaver! Go MSU Beavers!

Just cute. Blurry, but still cute!



This shows how long she says cheese before coming over to see the picture. Not very long. Daddy was trying his luck at catching a good smile. I don't know if one of the above pictures is actually the one that he snapped while I was filming. There were a few I didn't put up. (Gasp! I know!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how she hops over to the camera to see the picture. Also, on Rick's wall where they have those large pictures of students, you can see my friend Aileen. She's the on the left just above the bottom left woman.

Lois said...

I totally thought that beaver was a kid at first! :D

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

That's my little elephant. No soft feet for her!

Anonymous said...

I just got my suspicions confirmed, but I also know that guy in the red shirt in the picture on Rick's desk.