Sunday, September 13, 2009

Downtown Petting Zoo



What a patient animal.
You'll notice Chelsea's bad habit. She's begun biting her nails. Ugh! How do I stop that??? I don't want her to have little nubbins for fingernails. She used have such nice nails! Now they are as short as they can be without shortening her fingers themselves. Sigh. I like when Chelsea gets down too look the goat right in the face.



I love the encouragement from Daddy. :)
I'm impressed with her bravery. Sometimes she can be rather timid when it comes to touching animals. Looking at them is no problem, but touching is another story. Maybe she's just timid with dogs because they are so wild and will lick you. I dunno.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Reed loved the movies as always! :) I love how Chelsea just wanted to pet that one goat - too funny! That's too bad about her fingernails. Have you tried painting them with nail polish? Or I heard of people putting tape on them.. ? Good luck with that! Reed always has his tongue sticking out when we are in public... :P :)