Thursday, September 30, 2010

August

 My 10-month-old cutie!

 The barrette didn't last long. Hair too fine, and not enough of it.
 Snack time in the walker turned into nap time in the walker.

 Playing outside with big sister. I wish she was able to walk, but her pants survived alright.

 Sitting at the picnic table thinking, really, mom? You're taking a picture of THIS?

 They couldn't both be looking. Figures.

 Well I tried to get a good picture of both of them at the same time.
 This is about the best I could get. Still very cute.

 Yes, these are my pajama pants that Chelsea is wearing for overalls. 

 Can't go wrong with sidewalk chalk.

 She's quite the nice young artist eh?

Well here is another mysterious sideways picture. It's not sideways in my files and I just don't know how to change it once it is uploaded. Oh well. It's Chelsea and Daddy. And Daddy's car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Brie actually try to draw with the chalk? She didn't try to eat it?

CR said...

Silly Michelle. Chalk isn't for eating.

Lois said...

I like to eat chalk.

Brie is growing up so fast!