Monday, December 6, 2010

Early December


 We've had such light snow falls that it's just piled up nicely on the little picnic table. So far it's easy to gauge how much snow we've gotten! I have a feeling it won't stay that way.

 Chelsea pulled out the Johnny Jump-up all on her own, hooked it up to the rocker, and proceeded to climb in and, well, jump! (I like how Brie is holding three babies. She's really getting into babies!)

 I love these goofy expressions!
 Yes that is a headband around her neck. She wears it that way sometimes because Brie likes to wear it that way, and she thinks it's pretty funny.


 I love my kids!


 Double peg leg Chelsea. I was afraid she would be stuck once she walked, but nope. Her little feet just popped right out!

 Here Brie is demonstrating her favorite way to wear headgear: around her neck. Tiaras end up around her neck as well. (She loves necklaces as well. And they actually belong around her neck!) She's recently started putting her outside hat on, backward, but otherwise properly. She's too cute all bundled up. I'll have to take a picture of her looking like a marshmallow in her snowsuit. Chelsea insists that she's a snowflake, not a marshmallow.

 Family home evening tonight. (Yes, I said tonight! I'm blogging these on the very night they were taken! I can't be any more caught up than that, right?) We had a lesson on sharing. (Sometimes I'm lazy and just redo my lesson from nursery. Tonight was no exception.) Then we made cookies shaped like little bears. We are going to share them with Daddy's home teaching families tomorrow.  Nice how that all fits together, right? Sometimes I feel like a good mom, hehe. (The lesson went really well and the activity was well enjoyed and smooth.) Life is good.

 Remember that photo of Chelsea wearing my pajama pants? She decided to put on Daddy's pants this time. 

 Yes she is nearly naked. Again. But this time it wasn't just for fun. We had spaghetti for dinner tonight, and I'm working on teaching Brie how to use a cup instead of a bottle, so I stripped Brie down to her diaper. Chelsea decided she wanted to be "all naked" too. She's still got underwear on, but that's it, hehe.
She looked like a little mome rath running around like this. Remember those little thingies from Alice in Wonderland? Strange cartoon. Oh, and do you notice all the ponies watching TV? Chelsea makes sure they are fully entertained.

 Here is our bedtime snack: eating some of our cookie bears! Yum!

 I was trying to get a decent picture with both of them with their cookies, so I took a couple shots. Chelsea was so sweet and accommodating and "smiled" over and over even though she was quite eager to munch. Brie wasn't so patient.

Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cookies, and Double Peg Leg Chelsea! Brie looks tan in those first pictures.

Amanda said...

I want a bear cookie!

Lois said...

I had to do a double take when I saw Chelsea with her "peg legs" - lol! You guys sure have a lot of snow! Reed would be jealous - he loves snow.