Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finishing April off with the Circus!

Never go to the circus without springing for popcorn or other munchies. At least that is a rule at our house. :)

My kiddos didn't sit still the entire time. Brie started out sitting on Auntie Beth's lap, to mine, to Rick's, to mine, to sharing a seat with Chelsea as seen here, to mine...you get the idea.

Here is the intermission where the zoo folk make tons of money off of us parents trying to keep out kiddos entertained. Yep, we paid for a pony ride. She loved it! Brie would have liked it probably, but she just got to walk around and look at things. I tried to talk Chelsea into an elephant ride instead because I think that would be neat, and she almost went for it. But she went for the tried and true ponies instead. I'm glad she enjoyed it!


What cuties I have in my family. I love the fact that my husband is so involved in the lives of me and the kids. He is SO wonderful!

And who can go to the circus without paying for a little annoying music playing light up gadget? Not us! The girls both loved it. I think it might get lost soon though...

And here is Chelsea's version of our family. I love the empty spaces for the bodies. Most kids draw the arms and legs right off of the head at first. But not Chelsea. No bodies, but at least our arms and legs don't come out of our ears and chins, hehe.

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I always envied the kids who got to ride the elephant.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, soo many posts! I've been praying for you guys too, that birthday party was amazing, I may steal some of those game ideas... :)
Anyway, you totally had me laughing at that toy getting lost comment. I know how that goes. :)

Lois said...

How fun! The circus is something we need to take Reed to - he would love it.