Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Begins!

Brie tried on Chelsea's dance outfit and really enjoyed it. Isn't she cute? I also love the backpack.

Someone found my roller blades. I'd love to be able to use them this summer, but I'm not the steadiest person on those things and I'd rather not fall down and kill a person or two. (not really kidding on that!)

A message for me. Awww!

Chels enjoys collecting dandelions and then "planting" them in this pot. She then waters them. She'll also run around to each little dandelion not yet picked and water them as well.

Spaghetti for dinner! Brie tends to tire of her bib quickly and just takes it off. So rather than fight that fight, I just took her shirt off. She didn't seem to mind at all! She actually slurped down everything on her plate and then some from mine! Growth spurt!

Chels perfers her noodles plain except for LOTS of parmesan cheese. She also cleared her plate, amazingly. Could both my girls be going through a growth spurt at the same time? That would be amazing. I could get used to them actually eating what I give them to eat. Sometimes I don't know how they are still alive, they eat so little. Oh, this is Chelse'as "tooth" that she insisted I take a picture of. :)

Later on, the girls and I made some cookies. Brie got into my sugar and started eating it, so I switched it with some flour. Her face was hilarious when she licked it for the first time. She didn't quit licking, but she licked a lot less. Ha! I'm not quite sure what she was thinking here, but it's funny!

Flour on the nose. Cheese! Too cute!

We were able to score a free big wheel for Chelsea the week before her birthday. We already planned to buy her a bike, but who can't use a free big wheel? She loves it.

Running around in the backyard. I could get used to this summer weather. The girls can run and run and run and then sleep all night long like a log. I like it that way. :)

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Haha, Chelsea just slams Brie's wagon into the fence and runs off. That was a good idea to switch the sugar with flour; too bad you didn't get a picture of Brie's expression when she noticed.

Lois said...

I can't believe May is already over! Where does the time go? The girls are so cute and growing up way too fast! Reed and I loved watching the video (several times). :)