Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Just a Tale

 "Peek-a-boo! I've discovered the blinds! I'm also very mobile and can pull myself up into standing position sometimes. What a big girl am I."  
--Abby
 
All sorts of places are good for play at our house. Even the entryway. Chelsea is really good at checkers, by the way. It's impressive. Brie and Abby, not so much. hehe!

Chelsea brought a battery powered candle under the blanket to tell a ghost story. It relates to My Little Ponies. That's why she talks about ponies and that's why the end is SO SCARY.

*SPOILER ALERT* I tell you the whole story here, so if you want to hear it, don't read on....
 
Dialogue: It was a dark and stormy night. Just. Like. This one. 
The three ponies were having a slumber party. Just. Like. This one.
And just when the last pony thought she was safe...
*Fabulous reaction by Brie*
...Right behind her, just inches away...was...
THE HEADLESS HORSE!!!

So great.

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Chelsea is awesome. How did she find out about ghost stories anyway? Love Brie's reaction too.

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

She watches Pony videos on the iPad. I think she got the idea from there. ha!

Lois said...

LOVE the ghost story - just too cute!