Thursday, July 5, 2012

More Summer Fun

 We set up our little baby pool the other day. The big girls dove right in. Abby wasn't so sure at first, but she warmed up to it.

 Love this girl!

 Our three lovelies!

 Mommy was laying out a bit, so Brie had to do the same. And she was cold, so this was perfect.

 Chelsea is holding Beachy the beach ball.

 Here is one of our birdies all hunkered down in the nest. I wasn't sure if it was alive because it wasn't moving. I stuck the camera up there and saw that he (she?) was looking at me. It soon bailed out of the nest after our friend Mark peeked at it. (Mark had to rescue the other baby birdie from being caught around the ankle by some string that was part of the nest. It was hanging  there flopping around, trapped. Poor thing.)

 Maybe we shouldn't have skipped the bathing suit...

 Zoey, Me, and Chels. :)

 I should have discovered the joys of sink baths earlier. The sink is enormous, and I don't have to bend over at all! I also have many more bath photos of the other two. It must be remedied. She's pretty hot stuff with those spikes, huh?

 Do you think she liked it?

 I had to wipe down half my kitchen, but it was worth it!

 The little stinker does NOT like getting a diaper on now that she's mobile.

More hair spikes!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute! I think Abby's hair is getting lighter though. Maybe you will have 3 blondies after all?

Michelle M. said...

Abby's so adorable in that little swimsuit. Great picture to start off all of the others.

Mary said...

Cute. Thanks for posting.