Thursday, March 7, 2013

Triplets!

 Third time's a charm. I'm having trouble getting this post uploaded and published properly for some reason. 
Anyway.
Grandma bought Brie a night gown. Chelsea liked it so much that we went out and got one just like it for her. And we got one for Abby while we were at it. Now I have triplets! So to speak.

 Everyone give mommy a hug and kiss goodnight at the same time, ready, GO! Pandemonium. I love my girls so much!

 Today was beach day at school so the kids were encouraged to dress accordingly, minus actual swim suits. Chelsea loves these shorts, which came with a pair of pajamas. She had to lift up her swim hoodie to make sure they could be seen in the picture.

 Here is my stepladder of children from when Abby was three weeks old. Now she's going on a year and a half. These kids just keep growing up! And getting bigger! Abby is even big enough to pick her own nose now. Goof.


No comments: