Saturday, December 13, 2014

July 2014 (the not-family-reunion-parts of July)

More zoo pics



We found a back road out of town to do some low-key fireworks. There are no exciting pictures to go along with our activities. We did enjoy having Auntie Beth and Randy along though.

Lucy's Amusement Park

I get sick just watching all this circular motion. I looked long enough to get a couple pictures and videos, then I had to look away. Me and circles? We don't get along.


The slide is probably the best part. At least, the part with the best reactions.



Chelsea lost another tooth!

Early Saturday morning fresh-out-of-bed pictures.

It's time for Abby's first official hair cut! I almost forgot to do a "before" shot while her hair was dry. She was already in the tub by then and this is the best I got. Oh well.
Note: Her bangs don't grow that length naturally. I have cut her bangs many times, but not the rest.
So here's our wet-hair "before" shot.

And our wet-hair "after" shot.
She had fun with it.

The girls always sit on the bathroom counter while I dry their hair.

All dry! And dressed. Does she look older to you?

No comments: