Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Circus!

Chelsea is finishing her sandwich as her and Daddy head down to ride the ponies!

Ride em cowgirl! Daddy is taking this picture as he is walking along next to her. I think it turned out pretty good, considering. :)

Talking. I was up in the stands, so I have no idea what she was talking about. My guess would be that she is looking at the pink castle bouncy house, asking to jump. Rick will have to confirm.

Gotta love those dimples!

Chelsea is very interested in the animals, especially the tiger jumping through fire.

Whoa, what a trick!

I think she is concerned about the poodles...

...they don't seem to be getting along!

Where's Waldo, I mean, where's the back of Rick's head?

I couldn't resist this shot. ;) (BTW this was from my spot way up in the stands. Not bad for my little camera, eh?) Chelsea got her wish to jump in the overpriced bouncy castle during intermission.

This looks almost like a smile, but really, she's got something on her finger and she's starting to freak out, ha!

Brie was not with us on this circus trip. Maybe next year. Last year Chelsea really liked to poodles and other puppies, but this year she was really interested in and entertained by the clowns and other larger animals.
And this wraps up April! Now I'm only a month behind on posting. Once again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you buy the Hershey bars too?

Chris said...

What? You didn't get any sparking guns or fake lightsabers? Trash.

Chris said...

Michelle, even if they had, the bars would be melted before you got them.

Chris said...

Wesley's going to bed soon.

Lois said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to take Reed to the circus sometime.

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

We did spend a buck on one Hershey bar. I was really hoping for the golden ticket to win a bike, but alas, we did not win it. It was pretty tasty though.

Chels picked out the prize she wanted: that orange lion. I forget what she named him. Some jibberish that changed every time she said his name.

And thank you for all the comments Chris. (and Michelle and Lois, and the others that commented other posts!)
Goodnight to Wesley!