Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Seven month old baby, Graduated Auntie, Whacked out tire

Cute baby up on her knees. She was doing it without holding on, but of course, once I got the camera, she put her hand up.
I can't figure out why this is sideways. It's not sideways on my computer. But it IS sideways on the camera. Strange.

Who's seven months old? It's Brie! It's Brie!

Love this expression!

Who doesn't like looking at their own baby photos? She was even learning to turn the pages. Eagerly. :)

Brie LOVED Great Grandma Jeanne. And vice versa, I would presume. :)

Four Generations on the Kelly side. And Chelsea really enjoyed GG Jeane's company as well. They had great fun together.

My view from the third floor. Can you find Jennifer in all those caps and gowns? She is about seven seats from the right, over by the white and gold flag.

Here is a closer view for ya. Can you see her now?

I was up on the third floor experimenting with my zoom some more and I caught Daddy giving Chelsea some popcorn!

He wasn't all play! Here is Rick at work, getting footage for the MSU graduation video. I caught him a couple times during my own photographing adventures.

Big hugs for Auntie Jennifer, with animal crackers in hand, of course.

Brie does have hair! Check it out!

The Graduate Jennifer and her best friend Angel at Grandma and Grandpa's for the reception.

I made Chelsea take a twirling break and smile for me. Auntie Beth was sitting nicely as an example. Aren't they both cute?

Oh isn't life just exciting!?

I don't put too many of us parents up here. Here we are at the reception. It went very well. A big congrats to Jennifer for getting her Bachelor's! Good luck as you move on to grad school!

Moving on. Now. Hmm. What's wrong with these two pictures?
We are very grateful that Rick didn't have problems, like a blowout, while driving. Crazy tire!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Does Brie want to follow Wesley's walking example yet?

Chris said...

Check it out! I was the first to comment! Take that Heit family members!

Lois said...

Brie is such a cutie! And congrats to Jennifer!!!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Brie can travel along furniture slowly and transfer from one thing to the next. But she freaks out if she forgets and lets go, it's funny! She's more than happy to cruise around with someone holding her hands though!