Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Remnants of September

 I forgot about the last few pictures I took in September. This was right after Daddy got home from Brazil. When I first walked in the room to "find" the hiders, Everyone was was still as stones except I could hear a little giggle coming from under the bed. By the time I got the camera Chelsea was kicking and moving, but still being way cute.

You FOUND me!

 Here is Chelsea's official dance uniform. This is what she will wear for all her performances this year. No, she doesn't wear it to dance class every week. Though she was so excited to dance once she put this outfit on that I went shopping with Grandma and we got her a little ballet outfit to wear to class. (pictures later)

She's a natural. We just have to work on that expression...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! You're going to have to make sure to film her dance performances for me.

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Oh most definitely! I've got a couple from her dance class to put up. I forget about the videos all the time. I'm too happy to have finally put up some pictures all the time, hehe.

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Sorry for the redundancy there....

Lois said...

So cute! That's so fun she's in dance!