Monday, December 13, 2010

Fort Night

 Daddy and the girls built a fort the other night while I was at work. This reminds me that I need to put up the pictures of our drain tile project now that we have our room back. But I'll do that after we clean this fort up and take a decent picture of the playroom.

 Peek! Here is a preview of the back of one of the new toy cubbies, which is acting as blanket/wall/ceiling support. And a window.

 It's hard to capture the coolness of the fort, but they did a great job.

 Brie can stand upright in most of it even though she's ducking here.

And at the back there is a nice sleeping tent/igloo. I wasn't looking when I took this picture, hence cut off heads, but Chelsea sure looks cute!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Fun! I used to love to build forts when I was little. I think we've only done it once with Reed - we need to do it more often.