Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog versus Facebook

Ok so here's a reward for the folks that actually come and read the blog: The news first! (Ok so the family knows and they are the main ones who read the blog, but there are SOME friends that read this thing...I hope!)

Yes, yes, it's true. We are expecting baby number three!

I am about 8 weeks along, which puts my due date at October 3rd right now. That is my own calculation, confirmed by a website online. We'll see if the doctor agrees with me and the internet after my first appointment. (Which is March 21st. It seems so far away!)

I haven't made the big announcement on facebook yet, which will REALLY make it public, but I will eventually. I haven't felt the need to keep this one a secret for the first three months like I did with my other two. I've been feeling pretty yucky for most of the day, just about every day. It's hard to hide that, or come up with continuing reasons why I am sick or don't feel like doing this or that. Plus, both grandmothers knew before I told them. How do they DO that? Anyway, we are very happy and excited to add one more to our family! Don't ask if I want a boy or girl. I will be happy with either! (Though it would be cheaper if it was a girl, haha!)

5 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations!!!

Jason said...

congrats!! i don't know about you, but i am a little nervous to have number three... that makes more kids than i have hands! i better get used to the idea within a few months though... good luck to you!

Sally said...

sorry that last one was me! i didn't realize it would come up as jason... didn't mean to confuse you!

Kathy said...

Hurray, excitement! Congratulations :)