Saturday, October 8, 2011

Brienna's First Haircut

 These are pretty self explanatory. This is the "before" shot of the back.

 And here is the dramatic "after" shot of the back. This is the only hair style I can do. Luckily it works well for the little ones.

 It only took four packages of fruit snacks for her to munch on in order for her to sit nicely, but that's ok with me! I don't know how straight it is really, because though she was pretty good, she was still quite wiggly. It's an improvement, though! She smiles so cooperatively for the camera when she feels like it. "Cheeeeeese!" I love it! She knows she's pretty.

A distraction while showing off her hair to Grandpa. Yes, we keep the baby tub in the office. Not usually in the middle of the floor, but in the office nonetheless.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute! And don't feel bad about only knowing one hairstyle... that's one more than I know!

Michelle M. said...

It looks cute! And it looks straight to me.

Lois said...

Way to go - looks great!! Boy hair is so easy to cut, I'm a little worried about if/when a girl comes..