Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love my family.

 Another random sideways photo. I don't understand how these decide to turn themselves. No matter what I do I can't make it upload properly. Anywho. This is Abby next to the doll that Grandma bought her from the hospital gift shop. Now all three girls have a doll from there. So cute!

 Chelsea got to be horsey.

 Whooooooaaaaa!

 Brie got in on the action as well.

 On Jennifer's birthday Jennifer took Chelsea out to the Art Fest. This is how she came home-as a fairy! For a change I got her to look AT ME while getting her picture taken. All it takes is a little face paint I guess. :)

 For Family Home Evening this last Monday we decided to do pumpkins. Sometimes we carve one or two and eat the seeds. At least Mommy eats the seeds. But this year we decided to paint, with the exception of Brie. She had markers. Now look at the tip of the marker and compare it to the color around her mouth. Yep, she was eating the markers while we weren't looking. Gross.

 A work in progress. I've yet to take a picture of the finished products because Daddy just barely finished his tonight. I want us all to pose next to our pumpkins and I was not feeling too picture-worthy this evening, hehe.

 I look awkward painting from this angle, but I had to post this anyway because I love Chelsea's face so much, hehe. She's imitating the Aflac duck. We have a couple stuffed Aflac ducks and of course they talk. "Aflac! Aflac! Aflaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac!"

 Little Abby got a short turn helping with Daddy's pumpkin. She didn't have one of her own. Sorry little baby. Next year!

 This brings us to his evening. Brie unrolled the roll of scented diaper bags and called it her dress. "Dress! Dress!" I'm loving the fact that Brie still smiles for the camera. It makes taking pictures SO much easier!

 My little step ladder of children. Aren't they so cute? All I need to do is find some matching outfits and do this again. 

I thought this was kind of a cute open-eyed shot of Abby. She's still got those chubby cheeks! Brie likes this outfit of hers. "Bug!" she says. There are little lady bugs all over it. I guess Brie likes lady bugs. 

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Really cute pictures! When I'm on my computer (not the laptop) I'll have to save them. I like Chelsea's expression in the Aflac one, and also her being a horsey. You have some really cute girls!

Sally said...

you guys have so much fun! what a cute family!! your girls are all so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

We were looking through all the posted pictures before we read the commentary. We laughed when we saw the one of Abby 'painting' her pumpkin. We're glad everyone had a chance to participate.

Lois said...

So fun! Abby is such a cutie! Looks like a fun time painting pumpkins!